Helpline - 01322 619 898
It is currently 30 Jun 2016, 02:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Disclaimer:
The views and comments entered in this forum are personal and not necessarily those of Allergy UK. The information contained in this forum is not intended, and must not be taken to be, the provision or practice of medical advice or services nor a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any questions or concerns about your health or treatment, contact your GP, doctor or other qualified health professional. Always see your GP or doctor or other qualified health professional before starting or changing any treatment. As the Forum is designed to be a support network rather than providing professional advice the posts may not be viewed daily by trained Allergy UK staff. Therefore, we would urge you to contact the Allergy UK Helpline 01322 619898 or the Allergy UK webchat if you have an urgent medical enquiry regarding your allergies, and one of our trained Allergy Advisors will be able to provide you with the appropriate advice.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2016, 04:21 

I am not a fan of the Dysons, I always found them to be overpriced. But I have been using the Shark Navigator. I am allergic to cats and we have a cat in our home (I know, don't ask) the Shark Navigator has done a great job at picking up all of the cat hairs and the Hepa filter combined with the anti-allergen feature has almost stopped my sneezing and runny eyes.

I found it from this site http://www.vacuumcleanerbuzz.com/buying-guides/best-vacuum-for-allergies/ it was one they recommended to me.

Lacris wrote:
What do you guys think about the Dyson V6 in terms of allergy? It's rated highly here http://www.vacuumtop.com/best-vacuum-for-allergies/ but I'm not sure if it's allergy approved or not.

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2016, 20:11 

Do you mind giving me some advice?

I'm looking for a vacuum cleaner which manages to catch House Dust Mite, Dog Allergen and Fungi. I read some reviews about which sort of vacuum would be better for allergy people, Water Filtered Vacuum Cleaners, bagged or bagless vacuums, but I didn't get any conclusion.

On nilfisk web I saw they show your seal, but I couldn't find in your products and services listing any reference about that brand.
https://consumer.nilfisk.es/es/Products ... =107413386

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2016, 11:25 

Hi CLARA,

My name is Steph and I am from Allergy UK,

I have checked this product with our endorsements team and it has been endorsed by us. It is not currently on our website as we are waiting for some information from them before we can put it on the website.

01322 619898