Helpline - 01322 619 898
It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 09:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Disclaimer:
The views and comments entered in this forum are personal and not necessarily those of Allergy UK. The information contained in this forum is not intended, and must not be taken to be, the provision or practice of medical advice or services nor a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any questions or concerns about your health or treatment, contact your GP, doctor or other qualified health professional. Always see your GP or doctor or other qualified health professional before starting or changing any treatment. As the Forum is designed to be a support network rather than providing professional advice the posts may not be viewed daily by trained Allergy UK staff. Therefore, we would urge you to contact the Allergy UK Helpline 01322 619898 or the Allergy UK webchat if you have an urgent medical enquiry regarding your allergies, and one of our trained Allergy Advisors will be able to provide you with the appropriate advice.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2011, 17:51 

I think I have either a gluten or dairy food intolerance and my symptoms are frequent sinus headaches. I've heard that gluten can take months to get out of your system before you may start seeing results. What about dairy? How long before you can expect to see results after dairy elimination?
Thanks
Sarah

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2011, 09:29 

Hi Sarah

My name is Raegan and i am from Allergy UK,
I was wondering how you were getting on with your free from diet?. You should normally see an improvement within a few weeks.
If you need any advice please do not hesitate in contacting our helpline on 01322 619898
Kind regards